Claudia Cavalli - Acrobatics & Aerial for Dancers - Italy
Mvula Sungani COMPANY | P.P.S. Aerial Tournament | Kataklò Athletic Dance Theater Company | EDC International Aerial Dance Competition | Nordic Ski World Championships | Harry Albert Company | Eleina d. Company | Hell in the Cave
- Joined Mvula Sungani Dance Company performing on the stages of the most important theaters in Italy, France and Germany; at International Dance Galas and in television shows.
- Worked for Giulia Staccioli’s Kataklò Athletic Dance Theater Company in the UP production.
- Took part in the “Le Destin des Images” production with the Harry Albert Company of Lyon (France)
- Won the critics’ prize at the first EDC International Aerial Dance Competition in Rome, qualifying to participate in the final of the Hong Kong International Competition.
- Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Nordic Ski World Championships with the ResExtensa Company, organized by Studio Festi and directed by Monica Maimone.
- Participated in the international final of the PPS Aerial Performance Tournament, Sheung Wan Civic Center – Hong Kong, representing Italy in the silk category (fabric), winning: Best Costume, Best Showgirl (Critics’ Award); Professional Silks Champion (first classified fabric category), Ultimate Champion (overall first place).
- Took part in the “PUZZLE” production with Giulia Staccioli’s Kataklò Athletic Dance Theater for tours in Italy, Holland, Brazil, and Turkey.
- Taught aerial dance technique at the Kataklò Academy in Milan AERIAL
- Has been in charge of the aerial choreography of the permanent show HELL IN THE CAVE staged in the Castellana Caves.
- Participated as a guest and judge at the P.P.S. AERIAL PERFORMANCE TOURNAMENT at Sheung Wan Civic Center – Hong Kong.
- Faculty at MOVE IT in London.
- Performed for La Fura dels Baus in collaboration with KATAKLO’, for the Kuwait pavilion in Milan-EXPO.
- Danced with the Eleina D. Company, at sunrise and sunset, in Margherita Theater in Bari for “The World of Saint Nicola” organized by the Foundation Nikolaos in collaboration with CinEthic and the City of Bari.
- Took part in the shooting of the “ERMA” film by director Luciano Toriello produced by Apulia Film Commission with the Eleina D. Company.
Acrobatics For Dancers | Aerial for Dancers