CONTEMPORARY CHOREOGRAPHIC WORKSHOP, STREET DANCE - ITALY
- Federica has studied and worked with the likes of Marisa Ragazzo, Omid Ighani, Gus, Madonna, Jared Grimes, Milo Levell, Tony Stone, Caterina Felicioni, and Mauro Astolfi.
- Together with Sabatino D’Eustacchio, she founded the workshop AbruzzoOnStage in Italy.
- She has worked with Carla Fracci, Arabella and Daniel Ezralow, Gheorghe Iancu, Alessandro Riga, Oplas, and Spellbound Dance Company for the “Festival di Todi et Cividale.”
- As a choreographer, she has won numerous contests, including “Best Choreography” at Dancexperience. Her choreography credits also include Ostro by the Botega theater compy, Verdi in Pisa, and Ambra Jovinelli in Rome. She is an instructor at the Opus Ballet school directed by Rosanna Brocanello and Daniel Tinazzi in Italy.
- She is a judge for several dance competitions such as FD Contest, DanzaSì, WDM International Competition, Mantova Danza, Sfida tra Talenti.
- She is an assistant for the popular TV Show “Amici di Maria de Filippi”.