USA/Italy - Class: Ballet
- Francesca‘s early professional career began with Teatro Sociale in Rovigo and the Fabula Saltica Company, where she performed in creations by Fabrizio Monteverde and Claudio Ronda. She danced in the musical opera “La Divina Commedia,” choreographed by Anna Cuocolo, and served as the lead dancer in Bizet’s “Carmen,” choreographed by Mario Piazza.
- In 2004, she joined the Pantarei Company under the Artistic Direction of Michele Oliva, where she worked as a soloist and assistant to Mr. Oliva. In 2009, she became a soloist with the Balletto 90 company. From 2010 to 2012, she danced with Complexions Contemporary Ballet in New York City. In 2013/2014, she performed at the Metropolitan Opera in New York City, with choreography by Itzik Galili.
- As a freelance artist, Francesca has been invited to participate in various projects, events, and television shows. She had the honor of being part of the promotional video for Beyonce’s tour.
- As a guest teacher, she has conducted workshops in numerous locations, including the Mediterraneo Dance Festival in Italy, Word Dance Movement in Italy, TBH in Prague, Contemporary Dance Festival in Kiev, Mdf in Israel, MDLA in Denver, and as a guest teacher at Peridance Capezio Center and Broadway Dance Center in New York. She has also taught at New York University, Grier School in Tyrone PA, Motion Movement for Life in Altoona PA, and Twightlight Dance Competition in Boston.
- Francesca is the director of OCDP Professional Weekend, a professional contemporary dance course, and OCDP Progressive, a three-year high-level professional training program.
- Since 2012, Francesca has served as the Artistic Director of the Oliva Contemporary Dance Project.