USA / Class: Modern Jazz
- Jason has created work for SALT 2, Rasta Thomas’s Bad Boys of Dance, Willow Oak Contemporary Ballet, Odyssey, HoustonMet and the Evolution Dance Company.
- Internationally his work has been performed at the Gwang Ju Biennale Festival (South Korea), Baudelaire (Japan), Artedanza (Italy), Nokia Awards (Czech Rep.), Minjockchoom Cultural Festival (South Korea), Puglia Danza (Italy) and the Seoul Contemporary Jazz Dance Festival (South Korea).
- Jason has also collaborated with Italian Artist Elena Parisi to create a moving installation for her premiere exhibition in Milan, Italy.
- Since February 2008 Jason has been creating and premiering full length concert works for himself and his troupe of dancers. Jason and his dancers have performed in New York City at the Joyce Theater, Cedar Lake Theater, Joyce Soho, Peridance’s Salvatore Capezio Theater, Dixon Place, Manhattan Movement and Art Center, Alvin Ailey and for APAP at Carnegie Hall.
- In July 2015, Jason premiered a twenty five minute collaboration dance work with choreographer Lauren Adams at Dancepalooza25 LIVE in Long Beach, CA.
- He has created two original works titled “eyes swallow as you take me in” and “i hear your colors” for Toes for Dance (Toronto Outreach and Exchange Strategy) Canadian 2015/2016 tour.
- May 2016, he created a new work entitled “my mouth, your whisper” which premiered at The Diavolo Space in Los Angeles.
- As a performer Jason is featured in the dance film “Movement One”. He was a featured artist in Stacey Tookey’s show “Moments Defined”. In July of 2016, he was a featured performer in Travis Wall’s “Hollow Suit”.
- Jason is on faculty with Nuvo Dance Convention and has been on faculty at Steps on Broadway, Peridance and Broadway Dance Center in New York City. As a Master Teacher he has taught throughout the U.S., Canada, Netherlands, England, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Costa Rica, Cypress and the Czech Republic.